Monday, December 20, 2010

Tattoos

Pretty much my whole life I have been interested in art. And from a very young age I got interested in tattoos, and I decided that when I would become 18 I would finally get a tattoo. The time has come and I have been thinking alot about what to get. I wouldn't get a tattoo unless I would have been wanting it for a long time. I've been wanting to get an Ankh tattoo for a couple of years now. But I think I will get it some time later when I'm sure wich body part should get the honor..haha.



My dad was working on sea, and that's pretty much what he has done his whole life (he even owns a store where he is selling fish...not alive ones that swim around in a tank). So I wanted to get an anchor tattoo in honor of my dad. I came up with the idea a while ago to decorate it with some flowers (for mom). I will probably get the tattoo in January 2011...and I'm so excited!
This is just a sketch I made...it's only the idea that I want the tattoo to be about, I plan on changing it or just letting the tattoo artist maybe design it.
What do you guys think about it?

No comments: