Saturday, December 25, 2010

FUR..

Real or Fake?
I have been wanting to make a blog about the popular fur fashion. Although I'm not into REAL fur..I prefer fake (I am very much against animal cruelty, I think it's horrible. I can't immagine what is so amazing about wearing a dead fox around your neck with his little claws still hanging on...Those little creatures are usually skinned alive! Can you imagine being skinned alive for money?). BUT....I love fake fur. I think it feels nicer to the touch, and it can look very real. I just recently bought a big fur hat from Topshop. It's pretty big and warm and well worth the money. I wear it everywhere I go, ecspesially now when it's winter and very cold fur can come in handy. I was also very lucky to get a wool sweater with fur on (from Zara) as a birthday gift from my wonderful boyfriend.

This is the one and only...


And here's a silly picture of me wearing it..in my dark room...
The sweater from Zara..I wear it almost everyday, it's so cozy.


I would love to have a fur coat/jaket..it looks great and it's very warm. But I honestly don't think I would be able to wear the real kind. It just wouldn't feel right to come home to may little dog and pet him...
But if I would get one I'd probably get one similar to this one but a bit bigger (I'm talking about the first one)










4 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for taking the time out to read my blog. I happen to really like your's!...I like that you find a subject of interest to you and make a really noteworthy post. You are passionate!

Viva La Kristin said...

Thank you:) It means alot to me to know that people are interested in reading my blog because I really do try to put alot of passion into it.

Unknown said...

yes.. btw, I love the Harem pants and your fur hat..I have those items in my closet too :)

Viva La Kristin said...

yes.. they are pretty awsome aren't they :)