Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Haaaarem Pants!!!

Im making a banner for this blog. Hope it will come out fine since i dont have great photosopping going on.
Yesterday i went to the mall with my boyfriend. We checked in Next for a fake fur hat wich i saw in the window. But....i found these amazing cosy harem pants!!! usually i dont wear pants like this, but i have been wanting them for some time now. They are so great and comfortable that i don´t even want to take them off. And they can be styled with my new high heeled boots. I am thrilled over these pants ha ha.
I got them in army green color.


my awsome new pants!! (sorry about the bad view...had to take it myself)


My heeeels

Today i will also be going to the mall to get my glasses (kinda like reading glasses)....ill post a picture of them here later(=

kisses and hugs, Kristin.

No comments: